Download Instagram App on your iPad
Instagram is among the most used social media apps all over the globe and in case you cannot use on your iPad, then do not worry as we will help you out. Even though there is no definite Instagram app created for the iPad, there are several other means to use it on an iPad.
How to download Instagram on iPad
If the user wants to download Instagram on iPad, then abide by the given instructions:
- Click on the App Store.
- Locate Instagram there.
- Click on Get.
- Then download App.
How to post from iPad on Instagram
If the user wants to post on Instagram, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Click on the Instagram option placed on the Home screen.
- After it launches, follow the prompt and sign in.
- When you are done and successfully logged in to your account, then go back to the Home screen and choose photos.
- As the photos app opens, go to the folder or album that contains the image to post on Instagram and click on it.
- Click on Share that appears as a top arrow and position at the top right corner.
- The Share Sheet of iOS will now display on the screen.
- Then click More.
- Click on the toggle of Instagram and turn it green.
- Select Done.
- Now the user can view the new option between lines of icons.
- Click Instagram.
- The users can see a new window that asks them to write a photo caption.
- Add hashtags and a caption.
- Then click on Share.
- Now the shared post is able to be seen on IG account.
How to Use Instagram on iPad
The users must use Safari that can enlarge somewhat close to the zoom experience. In case you intend to use Instagram on the iPad, then go through the below-mentioned steps:
- You can use any browser and visit instagram.com.
- Enter the Instagram handle and password and click on log in.
- After logging in successfully, then they can browse IG posts, likes, comments, bookmarks the same as you use on your App.
How to Add to the Story Section
- The procedure of uploading a post on the Instagram story is identical as the App.
- Though the landscape orientation is not supported on the app, so you have to perform it on Tablet in the Portrait mode.
Third-Party Instagram Apps for iPad
If the user wants to post on their IG account with the third-party App, then Buffer is the best choice. Although there are charges for certain profile types, the user can post some content free each day.
If you want to post someone’s else feed, then this app is the best choice for you. Copy the post link and then open the App. Now you will get a number of options to share the post.
This App includes a number of animations, templates, and other stuff to post a good story on your Instagram account.