Gmail interface can deliver dozens of different languages from all around the world. If the language is not the standard language and the user wants to change it, then read through the post. Follow the complete steps to change it.
How to change the language in a web browser in Gmail
If the user wants to change the language in a web browser in Gmail, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Go to a web browser and visit gmail.com and input account credentials.
- Choose Settings in the upper corner.
- Select Settings.
- Choose the General tab.
- Find the Language option and choose the Gmail display language.
- Several offered languages will be visible. Select the language.
- Scroll and tap Save changes.
How to change the language of Gmail in Android
If you want to change the language of Gmail in Android, then abide by the given steps:
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and choose General Management.
- Select Language and Input.
- Choose a language option.
- Click and drag to the top to modify the default language of Gmail. If you can’t see your style in the option, then tap on Add Language and install it.
How to change the language of Gmail in iOS
If the user desire to change the language of Gmail in iOS, then pursue the given instructions:
- Go to Settings.
- Open it.
- Choose general.
- Select Language and Region.
- Click the iPad language or iPhone language, depending on the device.
- A list of offered languages will appear. Scroll and choose the style you want for Gmail and iOS apps. The user can also search the language in the search bar to find options.
- When you have selected the language, click Done.
- Once it’s completed, you will return to the Language and Region Settings option with the new language.
Repeat the steps if you want to make any changes or change the default language.
How to modify properties of Default Text in Gmail
The user can change the text style that is more interesting and looks attractive. You can do it for the individual messages or the entire Gmail inbox by changing the defaults.
How to change the text of Gmail in Settings
In case you intend to change the text of Gmail in Settings, go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Gmail and choose the Settings icon.
- In General, tab, scroll to Default text style option.
- Choose a new typeface.
- To change your default text, use the drop-down menu option. You can use normal, large, small, or huge.
- Then choose the color you want.
- If you want to start the procedure again, choose the Remove formatting option that returns the Gmail to the default text option.
- Go to the Settings screen and Save changes to change the settings.
How to use Formatting Bar option
If you want touse the Formatting Bar option, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Go to the new message.
- The user can see the Text formatting option at the bottom with the Send option.
- Choose your recipient and then input in the message and subject.
- Highlight the text.
- Select the options via formatting bar.
- Click on adjustments you want and then choose to Send.
Hey I am Alex Clara, a certified technical professional for Bitdefender with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your bitdefender.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from bitdefender Experts in a small time period.