There are various exciting games in the world and these are WoT Blitz (World of Tanks Blitz). It provides multiple exciting features and is fun to play as well. It provides you with the best options for your users, but you have the option to play with these features that require a subscription.
Here are the various steps describing the game, reasons, crashing issues, and troubleshooting steps.
You can use your method for your smooth gaming experience.
Reasons for Crashing Blitz
- The GUI driver may be corrupted.
- The system driver might be older and needs an upgrade.
- Some functions, applications, or programs running in the background of the game might be crashing.
- You are playing on low PC resources.
There are many methods to troubleshoot WoT gaming issue like:
- Playing WoT Blitz as administrator.
- Checking System’s Hard drive.
- Shutting down unnecessary applications running in the background.
- Upgrading your system’s GUI driver.
- Set up an appropriate power plan for getting better performance.
- Removing and reinstalling World of Blitz Tanks.
You can use the above-mentioned methods to troubleshoot the game.
1. Checking System’s Requirements
In case you wish to play a game of WoT on your system, then it needs some of the requirements to stream it.
Check if your PC is having these specifications or not:
- You need a running OS running on Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, and 10 compatible.
- Next, check your processor of at least 2 GHz.
- Now, check the device memory space for keeping the game on your computer. It holds a minimum of 2 GB of RAM.
- You should have the graphics card with nearly 256 MB of RAM having DirectX 11 format.
- Now, check the free space on your system. It should be at least 3 GB.
If you wish to check your PCs, you need to get started with these instructions:
- First of all, tap the Win logo present on the system’s keyboard.
- After that, enter the keyword « dxdiag » in the text bar and then hit the « Enter » key.
- Now, you have to check the memory, the processor, and also the OS.
- Then, click on the « Display » button and then check your information GUI card mounted on your system.
2. Running World of Tanks in Administrator Mode
- Firstly, you have to get out of « Stream. »
- After that, right-click on the « Stream » icon and then hit the « Properties » option.
- You have to choose the option and hit it.
- Then, mark the checkbox indicated to your gaming program under administrator mode.
- After that, tap on « OK. »
- Now, launch the « Stream » once more and then check that the issue is resolved by running the game.
3. Closing Unnecessary Applications and Programs
Using multiple applications and programs on any system can lead to overloading. This causes in launching or running a particular application or program like gaming. It is recommended to close this field.
If you wish to close unneeded programs, then follow these mentioned steps:
- First of all, right-click on the taskbar and then hit the « Task Manager. »
- After that, check your memory and CPU and check out the processes.
- Now, you have to right-click on a malfunctioning program.
- Then tap on « End Task. »
- After that, try to open the World of Tanks again and then check that it is working on your system.
4. Updating GUI
If your graphics driver is getting outdated, then it may cause trouble to the functionality of your system. So it is recommended to keep your graphics driver up to date.
Follow these to update your driver automatically:
- First of all, you have to find out which one is outdated.
- Then, you need to download the updated edition for your driver. (You have to navigate to the manufacturing site to do the same).
- After finding the compatible one, you need to install it.
- Wait for a little for the process to complete.
Note: Do not skip any steps; if you do it, then you can create trouble for your system. You can also update your graphics driver by using the appropriate procedures.
5. Adjusting Power Plan on Your System for Better Performance
- Firstly, tap « Win + R » keys together to open the « Run » dialog box.
- After that, you have to enter « powercfg.cpl » in the provided search box and tap « Enter » to proceed.
- Next, hit the « High Performance » option available in a fresh window.
- Now, you have to reboot the system.
- Then, check that the issue is solved.
- Make sure your system has been upgraded to High Performance mode.
- Now run on your PC and check that the game is not crashing.
6. Updating the Windows System
The Windows latest updates packs with various recent features that remove minor bugs and viruses. If you are facing issues related to the crashing of WoT, then you can use the windows update method. To do this, you should check for the latest windows update for your system.
Windows Update, follow the mentioned steps:
- Firstly, hit the Windows logo available on your keyboard.
- Now, you have to enter the « Windows update » in the provided text bar and then hit the « Windows Update » settings.
- Then, navigate to the « Check for updates » option. If any of them is available, then it will automatically install on your PC.
- Now, you have to reboot the system of your update finishes.
- After updating the system, make sure that there are no bugs available on your system that causes your computer to crash.
7. Installing and reinstalling the World of Tanks
If you’re facing the issue of WoT crashing, then it might be the issue of your game. In this state, it is recommended to remove the particular game folder or data, and then reinstall it.
In case, you are a Steam user, then abide by these offered instructions:
- First of all, tap the Windows logo on your keyboard.
- After that, you have to enter the following keyword in the text bar: « control panel. » Then, hit the enter key.
- Navigate to the « View by » option and hit the « Category » option there.
- After that, tap on the « Uninstall a program. »
- At last, you’ve got the « World of Tank Blitz » on your system.
In case you are an MS Store user, then follow these instructions:
- Tap the Windows logo from your keyboard.
- After that, enter « WoT Blitz » in the text bar appear on your screen.
- Then, you have to navigate to the search list and right-click on the « WoT Blitz. »
- After that, hit the « More. »
- Now, tap on the « Reset » option.
- Next, hit the « Reset » one more that appears via a new window.
- At last, you have to launch the « WoT » game.