Malware is a troublesome issue in itself, and anyone encountering them in their system cannot wait to get rid of them. However, simply removing them can cause some issues as well. One of such issues is no internet connection error code. If you are encountering the same, then we are here to help you out. So here are the instructions to fix no internet connection after malware removal.
Turn off Proxy through LAN Settings
If you want to turn off proxy through LAN settings, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First of all, you have to press Windows + R keys at once.
- After that, you should enter ‘inetcpl.cpl’ and press the Enter key.
- You have to select the Connections button and choose LAN settings at the end of the screen.
- Now, ensure that you uncheck ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) option and select OK.
Reset the DNS Settings
If you want to reset the DNS settings, then pursue the instructions given below.
- Get started by going to the Start button and right-click on it.
- You should select Settings.
- Then you have to select the Network & Internet.
- Navigate to the left panel and choose the Ethernet (or Wi-Fi).
- Now, you should select ‘Change adapter options’.
- Go to the ‘Network Connections’ screen, right-click on the connection and select Properties.
- After that, click on the ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and choose Properties.
- Navigate to the ‘Obtain an IP address automatically’ and ‘Obtain DNS server address automatically’ options and select OK.
Resetting Google Chrome
If you want to reset Google Chrome, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, go to Google Chrome on your system.
- After that, you should select the Menu.
- Then navigate to the Settings.
- You should move down and select the Advanced option.
- Thereafter you have to find the ‘Reset and clean up’ field.
- Navigate to the ‘Restore settings to their original defaults’.
- Now, you have to verify the Reset settings.
Resetting Mozilla Firefox
If you want to reset Mozilla Firefox, then pursue the instructions given below.
- First, you have to launch Firefox on your system.
- Navigate to the ‘Troubleshooting Information’ option.
- After that, you should go to Firefox.
- Now, verify with Refresh Firefox.
Resetting Microsoft Edge
If you want to reset the Microsoft Edge, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First and foremost, go to the Menu and choose Privacy & security option.
- After that, beneath the ‘Clear browsing data’ and select ‘Choose what to clear’.
- You have to choose everything and follow the Clear.
- Then press Control + Shift + ESC at once on the keyboard to launch Task Manager.
- Later, navigate to the Details button.
- Now, locate the all MS Edge task and end it by holding End Task.
Stopping Safari from Showing Bogus Messages
If you want to stop Safari from showing bogus messages, then pursue the instructions given below.
- To begin with, open Safari on your system.
- After that, go to Preferences.
- Navigate to the Advanced button.
- You should check the ‘Show Develop’ menu option in the menu section.
- Now, navigate to the menu bar and select Develop.
- Click on the Empty Caches.