Office is one of the most used applications all over the globe, and now the whole Office suite is coming to our phones. While the apps were available separately before, now they can all be installed at once. In case you want to use it, then the blog will show you the steps to get started with the Office beta app. Here are the instructions to use with the new Office app (Beta) on Android.
Install Office Application on Android
If you want to install the MS Office application on Android, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First of all, you have to launch the Google Groups site on your system.
- After that, you should go to the Sign-in option in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- You have to log in using the Google account associated with the Android device.
- Then launch the ‘Office app preview’ for the Android group.
- Alternatively, remove the ‘Link my Google profile and show my photo on posts’.
- Select the ‘Join this group’ option.
- You should navigate to the Google Play site and launch the Microsoft Office application.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- You have to choose a mobile device.
- Select the Install option.
- Finally, click on the OK option.
Get Started with the Office Application on Android
If you want to get started with the Office application on Android, then pursue the instructions given below.
- Get started by launching the MS Office application on the mobile device.
- Go to the Done option.
- You should select the ‘Connect your account’ option.
- After that, input the Microsoft account.
- Select the Next tab.
- You have to verify the account password.
- Navigate to the Sign-in option.
- Now, select the Done tab.
Scanning Text into MS Word
If you want to scan text into MS Word, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, select the Plus option.
- After that, choose the Lens button.
- You should capture an image.
- Go to the File type option to choose the format.
- Now, select the Done option.
Move File from Mobile to PC
If you want to move the file from mobile to PC, then pursue the instructions given below.
- To begin with, go to the PC, get the file, and launch your preferred web browser.
- You should launch the ‘aka.ms/TransferFiles’ screen.
- Navigate to the mobile, select the Actions option from the MS Office application.
- Beneath the ‘Share files’ field, select the ‘Transfer Files’.
- Choose the ‘Send file’ option.
- You should scan the QR code with the mobile camera on the web browser.
- Go to the Pair option on the mobile.
- Then select the Pair option on the PC.
- Later, choose the file which you would like to transfer.
- Now, store the file on the PC.
Signing PDF Doc
If you want to sign a PDF doc, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First, you have to select the Actions option from the MS Office application.
- After that, choose the Sign a PDF.
- Navigate to the Browse option from the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Launch the doc.
- You should select the location to save the signature.
- Then choose the ink color.
- You have to sign the doc in the gap offered with the finger.
- Thereafter go to the Finish option on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Alternatively, select and move the sign to the right place.
- Optionally, go to the trash can icon to remove the sign.
- Now, select the Finish option in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
Hey I am Alex Clara, a certified technical professional for avast with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your avast.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from avast Experts in a small time period.